Do you love to party? Are you worried about the clothes that you’re going to wear and what color of your nails would match to your dress? Are you always keep thinking about what style and color should your nails be?
Every girls love coloring their nails, put some style to have fashionable nails. I admit, I love it too.. Every time I see new colors of nail polish I buy one..
One time, me and my younger sister went to Watsons (Cosmetics and Drugs Store inside SM Megamall) I saw this cute nail polish called Bobbie Cocktail Hour.. They have three different colors and I bought Cool Blue Martini..
Bobbie Cocktail Hour Gradation Nail Polish is a limited edition of Bobbie nail polish.. It cost me Php 80.00 ($2). It has three nail polish inside.. The first one is Bobbie Cocktail Hour Shaker 1. Second is the Bobbie Cocktail Hour Twist 2 and the third one is Bobbie Cocktail Hour Garnish 3..
1. Apply a thin coat of Bobbie Base Coat to nails to prevent streaking and discoloration then let it dry.
Note: Bobbie Base Coat is not included on the package of Bobby Cocktail Hour Gradation Nail Polish.. You can buy the Bobbie Base Coat for Php 40.00 ($1).
2. Apply a thin coat of Shaker 1 polish across the entire nail. Allow this layer of polish o dry completely before moving onto the next layer.
3. Apply the Twist 2 polish beginning at the cuticle and working toward the center of the entire nail. Again, allow this layer of polish to dry completely before moving onto the next layer.
4. Dab Garnish 3 on the nail tips to achieve the desired fading effect.
5. Apply a final top coat of Bobbie Top Coat Super Fast Dry once all layers of your color polish have dried then let dry.
Easy to apply right? Now you have a creative and dazzling nail..